PT Local Company Establishment Indonesia – Jakarta, Bali, Batam
Estimated Delivery Time : 1 month
Complete Indonesian local company (PT) including business license, Article of Association, government registrations, tax numbers (NPWP) and all permits.
Scope of work has covered below:
- Register company name with the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- Notarize Article of Association (AKTA Perusahaan).
- Ratify the Deed of Establishment or Corporate Legal Entity (SK Kemenkumham) with the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- Obtain company Tax Payer Registration Number (Tax ID or NPWP) with the local tax authority.
- Obtain Single Business ID Number (NIB) from Online Single Submission (OSS).
- Obtain the other business licenses (if the business classification requires another license) via Online Single Submission (OSS) such as Commercial License for specific business classifications.
- Register for the other respective commitments for employee requirements via Online Single Submission (OSS) such as national social security insurance (BPJS) and Employment Report (WLK).
Setting up a Local Company (PT):
A company or Perseroan Terbatas (abbreviated to PT) is the most common form of business entity in Indonesia. It’s roughly similar to a Limited Liability Company in structure and function.
As a local-owned company (PT), only Indonesian citizens and Indonesian legal entities are allowed to hold shares as registered shareholders.
A local-owned company (PT) can operate a wider variety of business activities than foreign companies, both in terms of business fields and areas of operations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.