Foreign-Owned Company Establishment (PMA) – Jakarta, Bali, Batam
Complete Indonesian foreign-owned company (PMA) including all foreign investment approvals, articles of incorporation, government registrations, local licensing, and tax numbers.
Scope of work has covered below:
- Register company name with the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- Notarize Article of Association (AKTA Perusahaan).
- Ratify the Deed of Establishment or Corporate Legal Entity (SK Kemenkumham) with the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- Obtain company Tax Payer Registration Number (Tax ID or NPWP) with the local tax authority.
- Obtain Single Business ID Number (NIB) from Online Single Submission (OSS).
- Obtain the other business licenses (if the business classification requires another license) via Online Single Submission (OSS) such as Commercial License for specific business classifications.
- Register for the other respective commitments for employee requirements via Online Single Submission (OSS) such as national social security insurance (BPJS) and Employment Report (WLK).
- Free: Company Stamp
Estimated Delivery Time: 1 – 1.5 months
Setting up a Foreign-Owner Company (PMA):
- A foreign-owned company or Perseroan Terbatas Penanaman Modal Asing (PT PMA) is the common way for foreign investors to operate a company in Indonesia. It’s roughly similar to a Limited Liability Company in structure and function.
- A foreign-owned company (PT PMA) does not need to have a local shareholder if their industry is not mentioned in the Negative Investment List, which means that 100% of the capital can be owned by foreigners.
- If their industry is listed in the Negative Investment List, there will be a special rule where the foreign-owned company (PT PMA) must have a specified percentage of local Indonesian shareholders.
- Therefore, for specific restrictions, a foreign-owned company (PT PMA) needs to be a joint venture with Indonesian citizens or Indonesian legal entities to be able to run their businesses in Indonesia.
- Regarding the business location, foreign companies are allowed to use virtual offices or physical space in a registered office building as their business address.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.