Multiple-Entry Business Visa
A multiple-entry business visa enables you to make repeated business visits to Indonesia.
Apply for Multiple-Entry Business Visa
A multiple-entry business visa enables you to make repeated business visits to Indonesia. This type of visa is applied for those who require several visits to Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, business or commercial activities, and family visits.
The total validity of a multiple-entry business visa is 1 year. This visa is valid for a maximum stay of 60 days/visit and is not extendable. Thus, once you leave Indonesia, this visa is still valid (before its expiry date) and you still can enter Indonesia without applying for a new visa.
You can apply for a multiple-entry business visa if you have previously visited Indonesia using a single-entry business visa.
Basic Requirements of a Multiple-Entry Business Visa
- Colour Copy of Passport min. have 6 months validity
- Passport Page of at least 2 blank pages left (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used)
- 2 Copies of Pasphoto (4×6 with red background)
- Copy of Round-trip flight (two-ways flight)
- Business Itinerary (indicative date & activities for the next 3 to 6 months)
- Copy of Bank Statement with a minimum of USD 1.500
- Invitation Letter from sponsor company or organization
Steps to Register a Multiple-Entry Business Visa
|Submit documents to Indonesian Embassy/Consulate overseas for Visa processing
|The documents will be sent to the Directorate of Immigration to apply for Telex (Approval of Stay Permit)
|After the telex has been issued, the candidate collects his/her visa at the Indonesian Embassy overseas
|Upon arrival to Indonesia, the visa is valid for 60 days
Get a Quote to apply Single Entry Business Visa in Indonesia
Kindly fill in the form below, our consultant will get in touch as soonest.
Alternatively you can call at +62 815 629 0000 or email to [email protected]