Call for Price
In today’s rapidly changing risk landscape and ever increasing stakeholder expectations, what ‘good’ looks like for Internal Audit is changing too. In order to make sure you are regularly measuring yourself against what good looks like today, you need an impartial perspective from someone with a broad spectrum of experience.
What does good internal audit look like?
- The Internal Audit function is constantly innovating and evolving, looking beyond the organisation,
drawing on external benchmarks and independent challenge for fresh ideas and opportunities for
- Independent evaluation and assessment is perceived by a confident Internal Audit function
as an opportunity for further enhancement opposed to a threat to their credibility.
- Thinking outside of the box, pushing boundaries and piloting new technology and audit techniques are attributes that are encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
- Thinking outside of the box, pushing boundaries and piloting new technology and audit
techniques are attributes that are encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
- Internal Audit has a clear vision, remit and action plan, aligning its objectives to the strategic
objectives of the organisation as well as the development of its capabilities now and in the future.
How can we help?
Bizindo have the broadest base of Internal Audit practitioners with access to deep subject matter and industry experts. These skills together with the investment we are making in leading edge tools and techniques mean we can provide unparalleled innovative Internal Audit solutions.
Contact us for further discussion: email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.