Single Entry Business Visa
Types of Single-Entry Business Visa
- Single Entry Visa (211A)
This type of single entry is for business and meeting purposes at the office, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Single Entry Visa (211B)
This type of single entry is for industrial visits, quality analysis or inspection in manufacturing or industrial sites.
Basic Requirements of a Single-Entry Business Visa
- Colour Copy of Passport with min. have 6 months validity
- Passport Page of at least 2 blank pages left (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used)
- 2 Copies of Portrait Photo (4×6 with red background)
- Copy of Round-trip flight (two-ways flight)
- Business Itinerary (indicative date & activities for the next 3 to 6 months)
- Copy of Bank Statement with a minimum of USD 1.500
- Invitation Letter from sponsor company or organization
Steps to Register a Single-Entry Business Visa
- Submit documents to Indonesian Embassy/Consulate overseas for Visa processing
- The documents will be sent to the Directorate of Immigration to apply for Telex (Approval of Stay Permit)
- After the telex has been issued, the candidate collects his/her visa at the Indonesian Embassy overseas
- Upon arrival to Indonesia, the visa is valid for 60 days
Apply for Single-Entry Business Visa
A single entry business visa is not for working purposes but is intended for business and meeting purposes. The holders of this visa are not allowed to receive any income in Indonesia.
The visa is valid for a maximum stay of 60 days/visit and is extendable up to 3 times (for 30 days/visit). Thus, once you leave Indonesia, this visa is expired and you must apply for a new visa to enter Indonesia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.