Indonesia is considered as a country with complex regulatory environment. It does not matter in what business you are, in what phase you are or whether you will enter the Indonesian market through new establishment, merger or acquisition, with our extensive knowledge, expertise and experiences, we can assist you to always comply with various regulatory and compliance requirements.
We receive local and foreign companies with below range of tax services:
There are many tax returns that a company must file with the Indonesian tax office (ITO), either on a monthly or annual basis:
- Annual and monthly corporate income tax returns
- Annual and monthly employee (payroll) income tax returns
- Monthly withholding tax returns
- Monthly VAT returns
We provide tax planning and design according to clients’ business needs. We will assist clients in optimizing the tax benefits from mergers & acquisitions, restructuring, direct / indirect capital investments (domestic/overseas) and financing arrangements. We will always assist our clients in achieving their goals by minimizing their tax obligations and obtaining tax benefits without avoiding and violating the tax regulations.
We provide services for administering individuals and business entities to obtain NPWP & inauguration of Taxable Entrepreneurs, and to help obtain permission to use foreign languages and foreign currency in its books.
This service scope is to ensure that the client continues to maintain compliance with latest tax regulations. We will review, test and diagnose client’s financial records and related documents to identify undue tax treatment which may result in tax penalties and potential tax burdens. This service will generate the robust recommendations to be implemented by client.
When our clients deliberately overpay certain types of taxes, we assist them get a timely refund. We deal directly with the Tax Office and the State Treasury to ensure the tax return has been accomplished.
We offer advice and assistance in the following ways:
- Developing a transfer pricing defense strategy. We may suggest preparing transfer pricing documentation which covers at least a description of your business, a detailed functional analysis, and benchmarking.
- Providing supports in tax audits, objections, or appeals.
- Recommending rearrangement of your related party transactions or deals. Your related-party transactions or deals may look unreasonable in light of the Indonesian tax regulations and practice. We may suggest rearrangements to mitigate transfer pricing risks.
In an Indonesian context, tax disputes may arise from the following situations:
- During a tax audit
- During an objection process
- Tax appeals and complaint
- Reconsideration process
We assist and represent clients in handling audits by the tax authorities and subsequent objections and appeals against tax audits. Our tax professionals will provide an effective strategy for such actions, including archiving all the necessary documents and facts to support our strong and valid argument for defense.
Get a Quote for Tax Reporting Services
Kindly fill in the form below, our consultant will get in touch as soonest.
Alternatively you can call at +628156290000 and +62215635951 or email to email@example.com