The only form of company allowed for foreign investment is Limited Liability Company – Foreign Direct Investment (in Indonesia called PT PMA).
The company registration process as follows:
- Period : 2 months
- Fee : US$ 1,000 – 2,000
– The fee above is valid for Jakarta and surround area
– Minimum investment plan is above IDR 10,000,000,000 or equal with above USD 800,000, in which minimum of above IDR 2,500,000,000 or equal with USD 200,000 is paid-up capital. The investment plan could include non-financial investment and the paid-up capital could be submitted after company established and has bank account (stated on capital statement letter)
– Minimum 2 Shareholders (corporate or individual), 1 Director, and 1 Commissioner. If the Foreign Director does not have work permit (KITAS) yet, there should be 1 Local Director to represent the company during incorporation process. In the event there is no Local Director, Bizindo can provide Local Director nominee (details below)
– The fee excludes bank account opening assistance for USD 200, if required
– After incorporation, Bizindo assists our client in the preparation and submission of Investment Activity Report (LKPM) bi-annually or quarterly with annual fee for USD 400 (includes 4 LKPM report)
– For companies domiciled in the South Jakarta, Social and Health Security registration is required during the incorporation process. Bizindo can assist for a fee of USD 250
– Bizindo provides translations of all documents to English by sworn translator with competitive fee
– The fee excludes costs for sending documents overseas through courier, if required
Get a Quote for Foreign-Owned Company Registration Fee
Kindly fill in the form below, our consultant will get in touch as soonest.
Alternatively you can call at +628156290000 and +62215635951 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org