Bizindo assists our Clients with local nominee services as Shareholder (corporate or individual), Director (individual), and Commissioner (individual). Bizindo ensures the nominee arrangements safely by managing notarized nominee agreement between Client and local nominee:
- Period : Minimum 6 months of services
- Fee : around US$1,500 up to 2,500 per year
- Notes: the fee excludes notarized nominee agreement as below:
– Bizindo arranges nominee letter and agreement, legalized by notary to protect our Client ownership and authority in the company.
– The package of nominee agreement below:
+ Loan Agreement between local shareholder and investor
+ Pledge of Shares Agreement
+ Call Option Agreement
+ PoA to Vote and Sell
+ Letter of Indemnity
+ Cooperation Agreement
Fee for Nominee Agreement is US$500 – 800
Get a Quote for Local Nominee
Kindly fill in the form below, our consultant will get in touch as soonest.
Alternatively you can call at +628156290000 and +62215635951 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org